Ethics; political philosophy; moral psychology; philosophy of emotion; philosophy and literature
- The diachronic dimension of fitting attitudes
- Regret and repair
- The narrative explanation of grief
- Reparations and collective repair
- Ph.D. in Philosophy from Harvard University
- B.A. in Philosophy from the Hebrew University
- “Can We Intend the Past?” Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy 12, No. 3, December 2017, pp. 304-311.
- “Reasons of Love: A Case Against Universalism About Practical Reason,” Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society, CX, No. 3, October 2015, pp. 315-322.
- “Social Justice,” in Israeli Social Protest: Political Lexicon 2011-, ed. Ariel Hendel (Hakibutz HaMe’uhad, 2013), pp. 309-319 (Hebrew).
- “The Rise and Fall of the Bleeding Hearts: A Reading in Soldiers’ Talk and Breaking the Silence [two collections of Israeli soldiers’ testimonials],” Theory and Criticism 33, 2008, pp. 225-238 (Hebrew)